Looking for a Roommate? - Hyatt Regency Portland at The Oregon Convention Center (Headquarters Hotel)

Post a comment to describe your ideal roommate and enter the dates you'd like to share a room.

Experience a true taste of the city at our Central Eastside Portland hotel, located near the Oregon Convention Center and Lloyd Center Mall. It’s the perfect destination to explore the city’s various neighborhoods. As curators of everything Portland, our hotel showcases the area’s best artisans, including Wayfinder Brewing, Wild Roots Spirits, Adelsheim Vineyards, and more. Come discover the many sides of our eclectic city.

Hyatt Regency Portland at The Oregon Convention Center (Headquarters Hotel)

365 NE Holladay Street
Portland, Oregon 97232
Phone: +1-971-222-1234

Special Rates for ATA65 Attendees

• $239 Single/Double
• $264 Triple
• $289 Quadruple

Rates are exclusive of tax.

ATA rates at the Hyatt Regency Portland are available until October 4, 2024 or as space allows.

Book Your Accommodations Now!

Comments

  1. Hi! I am from India & have booked a room with 2 Queen Beds from 30th October to 2nd November (3 nights). I am looking for a Male roommate. Please email me at kedar@adezines.com and/or get in touch with me on +91-9898796611 (WhatsApp). Thanks!
    ~ Kedar Desai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I will be attending the Conference and I am looking for a roommate. I will arrive on October 29th and leave November 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from the beautiful island of St. Kitts-Nevis but live in Morocco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please contact me at richardsonfinchquerida@gmail.com or via whatsapp at 18697649525.

      Delete
  4. My friend Maria is looking for a female partner to share a room from the 30th to the 3rd.

    We're both AST seminar leaders. She's a voice coach and choir conductor from Europe, but teaching at the ATA this time.

    I am posting to save her time and trouble because she's a VIP, but very personable, sociable, and easy to get along with.

    Please text me by phone or WhatsApp and I can introcuce the two of you. (+1) 612 636 9812

    Thanks,
    Vladimir

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking for a female roommate at the Hyatt, 10/30 (Wed) to 11/3 (Sun). I'm female, 62, nonsmoker, nondrinker, night person, liberal. The room has a king bed and a (queen) pullout, and I'll happily sleep on the latter. Please contact me at mvb@slapshoe.com or text to +1 651 303 3053.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you found a roommate?

      Delete
    2. Oops, let me try that again. If you are still looking for a roommate, please contact me at katybridges94952@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. Is there a shuttle from Portland airport to the Hyatt? Or how do we get to the hotel from the airport? I haven't been able to find any info on this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Claudia Kellersch and I have booked a room at the Hyatt with 2 queen beds from Wednesday 30th to Monday 4th Nov. 2024. Non-smoking female room-mate welcome. I get up early for Yoga/exercise and go to bed early on the nights when I am not at the GLD dinner (Nov 1). I have shared with many different friends over the years, so if you see this, just contact me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for a Roommate? - DoubleTree By Hilton Portland

Share Travel Ideas for Your Stay in Portland!